Thursday, March 3, 2011

A new batch of k-babies

Tomorrow morning, I'll be starting a new school year with a new set of students. My kids will still be in the school, but it's going to be so hard to not be teaching these little faces every day:


Last Friday, on our last day as Opal Class, we spent much of the day having a dance party. If you've been around the blog for a while, you'll know I fill a lot of time with dancing. You would, too, if this is the kind of dancing you got to witness:



Jealous? You should be. Here's the link to Dave's ESL Cafe. You'll thank me later.

3 comments:

  1. That is by far the best video you've posted so far :) I'm totally stealing his moves.

    KOREA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Dave's ESL Cafe how you found and applied for your position?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually found my job on Craig's List, but Dave's ESL Cafe is another really great resource. I had a friend who helped me check the validity of the jobs to make sure the contracts were legit. If you don't know anyone already in the country, I'd be happy to check things out for you to make sure you're getting a fair deal :)

    ReplyDelete